That is fantastic life advice.
Lemony Snicket doesn’t give a damn fuck
look if you unironically say ‘money can’t buy happiness’ then either you’ve never faced a real financial struggle or you’ve achieved enlightenment, because goddamn does financial security feel an awful lot like happiness when it’s something you’re not used to
And the answer to the contact case is???
We like seeing, especially at cons. I would like to see things, that’s why we’re going. So no contacts this year. Maybe next year if we can get a hold of better ones. -A
Ahhhh, we put in our old contacts to see if we can wear them for the con and uh
everything is blurry.
This is not really a surprise because when we got them (a few years ago) they told us they wouldn’t cover our prescription entirely because our eyes are a higher prescription then they can make contacts???
And they’ve only gotten worse since then so?
Everything is blurry and friends, if we go to the con like this we may need you to read shit for us. -A
Like three hours later and we still have this pop. Good news is I think it’s less than 1/2 full now. -A
We got pizza for lunch (which was disappointing, we should have gone to the Greenery after all) and a medium pop and….
I dunno, this is a really big medium, that thing is level with our face. -A
I’d like you all to know that on nights when Gabriel doesn’t get around to braiding his hair the morning after he always has HILARIOUS bed head. The kind of bed head you only get when your hair is like three feet long. -A
- "Write the fic you want to see in the fandom."
- Astor: But I really just want to read it.
- Gabriel: You could commission someone to write it?
- Astor: Fuck no, it's my idea.
- Gabriel: Love, this is the entire reason you're a writer.
Five Things You’d Put in a Pentagram to Summon Me
Your move, followers. What items do you use to bring me forth?
lol im curious
'Who is he?'
Let’s do a weird headcanon thing
Give me a character and I’ll tell you my headcanon for:
- What they smell like:
- How they sleep (sleeping position, schedule, etc):
- What music they enjoy:
- How much time they spend getting ready every morning:
- Their favorite thing to collect:
- Left or right-handed:
- Religion (if any):
- Favorite sport:
- Favorite touristy thing to do when traveling (museums, local food, sightseeing, etc):
- Favorite kind of weather:
- A weird/obscure fear they have:
- The carnival/arcade game they always win without fail:
do it FUCKING do it