Morphine Sly hell yea hell yea hell yea.
friendly reminder that if i have ever befriended you and have not spoken to you in a while it’s nothing you’ve done wrong it’s just because i’m a piece of shit at keeping in contact with people and i still love you okay good
Now that we’re back from vacation, how about a giveaway?
PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE ENTERING
- One (1) Dremel 4000
- One (1) EVE hypo prop from Bioshock made by Queadlunn
- One (1) twenty-five (25) dollar gift card from ONE of the following locations (you choose): Lowe’s, Home Depot, Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores, Michaels, Arda Wigs, Epic Cosplay, OR Amazon
Rules and Information
- Method of Entry: One reblog and one like per person.
- This giveaway is for OUR FOLLOWERS, so please be following us to enter.
- This giveaway is sponsored by Cata and Queadlunn of OHI Cosplay and is not associated with Tumblr in any way.
- Winners will be chosen via random number generator
- You must be comfortable sending us your address to receive the prizes at the end of the giveaway
- Must be 18+ to win or have parental permission to receive winnings.
- This is for continental US only, sorry!
- The giveaway will end September 30th, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST
- At the end of the giveaway your ask box MUST be open so that we may contact you. If you do not respond within 48 hours of contact at the end of the giveaway, you forfeit your right to the prize and we will contact the runner up.
if you aren’t hyped about synthetic life and colonizing space then get out of my face
non-binary genders date back to ancient egypt if not earlier and yet people still act like they’re some kind of “tumblr trend” like what else from 2000 bc are you not gonna believe in? roads? beer? locks?
the pyramids are a myth perpetuated by social justice bloggers
feels a little like remembering something
that never happened. As if you’re a
memory I made up one morning, still
half asleep, or a dream that, at some point,
transitioned into reality in my mind.
Some days I’m not sure you existed at all.
Some days I think I must have imagined
the way you used to smile, soft and
sweet, for me. Some days I am afraid
that I loved a flicker; a blip in the truth;
a fragment of impossibility.
My fingers feel colder when I think of you,
and when I press them to my eyes I see
galaxies exploding in the darkness,
and then I am sure.
I could never have created something so
wonderful from the jagged scraps
and lonely landscapes in my mind.
Most days, all I know is that I miss you,
that my body aches with missing you, that
you are harder to reach than the stars
in the sky, and that I love you still,
real or not.
"The darkness will fall".
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
I’ve given up for the day. Maybe I can think of more places to look tomorrow. Or buy another stand altogether. -Gabriel
I have discovered an amazing new game. It’s called ‘Where in the entirety of the world is my music stand?’ -Gabriel
The cats! The big black guy is Binx, he’s a year old and 14 lbs. The tiny thing with him is Cloe, who’s 5 months and 5 lbs.
We have no idea how he fit in that box.